Monday 4 April 2011

Sport Presentation Reflection

This is my presentation on a sport called The Cooper's Hill Cheese Rolling and Wake (for short, I am going to call it TCHCRW).

I found that finding information was harder than I thought. Most of the information I found wasn't worth reading. Many people know about this sport, and like to add their opinion to the internet. I overcame this by using more reliable websites like Wikipedia to help find information. Also, I got nervous when I was presenting. I wouldn't be surprised if I talked a mile a minute. I over came this by not looking people in the eye. This makes me less scared, and I feel as if not as many people are watching.

I really liked Eric's presentation because he remembered a lot of facts on his sport, and he didn't just depend on the video


If I could do this presentation again, I would add more pictures and information of winners of this race.


I most enjoyed finding videos of TCHCRW race, and watching people make themselves fools.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your presentation because it feels very exciting because of the words and pictures you used and I also liked how you make it a mystery in the presentation by making questions and lastly I also liked how you put in a video because if there isn't a video it will feel quite boring. But I think you shouldn't less information and more information when you talked

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like:

    - I like your video
    - You tell information about cheese rolling.

    Improve on:

    - A bit of Fun facts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way you presented all the information you hadi in an interesting way. Your video was also quite interesting for me! You had a lot of expression. Maybe, next time, the Smartboard should've been working because you did a lot of running around and squealing... And also you should be a little bit less excitement because you seemed super excited and I didn't really understand some stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, when I squealed, it was because I was nervous. Sorry for talking a mile a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like: info and it was presented well
    improvements: umm maybe stop squeling

    ReplyDelete